Saturday, April 11, 2009

I found an Attempted Ska Page

When I'm sittin' right here, I wanna know where the hell some Ska is!
Sometimes I sit right here just to look for it. Today it damn near hit me in the pituitary gland and I had to tell somebody about it. I was, like, BOO YA KA SHA! Found a Ska page!

Here is the proof from a site called,
The Attempted Ska Page

I like their style.

Brims up to dem...


[SKA ICON] Looking for Ska where you're at?
  • Atlanta Ska
  • Australian Ska History
  • BaY AReA MuSiC
  • Bay Area Ska
  • Behind the Basement
    Ska in Mid Michigan
  • Berlin Ska
  • The Boston Ska Page
  • Chicago Punk/Ska
  • The Chicago Ska Page
  • The Cleveland Ska Page
  • Club Ska
    London's finest for authentic Ska - Live and on disc
  • CTSka.com NEW!
  • The Dancehall Listings
    SoCal Shows
  • The DC Ska Resource
  • Detroit Ska
  • Dynasty Ska
    Ska in Florida
  • East Coast Ska Mailing List
  • FINSKA
    Guide to Ska in Finland

  • (Continue reading at site)


    Todays Ska tune :

    Gone by The Delegatorsreggae/ska, rocksteady, soul
    The Delegators says: Don’t lament too long over that break up. Get your friends together
    and…(continue reading)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment